PlayDoh

My name is Adrian Perez and I created a Heart out of Play-Do for my Play-Do creation project and it symbolizes me. Also Valentines day is coming up you know I had to throw that little easter egg but besides that point let me explain why it symbolizes me. I am a kind thouhghtful and caring person who values every one the same and treats others with respect and kindness even if they arent the same way towards me. No matter who it is and I do not care about their background or how they live their life or if they feel they do not need it or if  they feel less than others. Even though I am not as creative as others on this project and my creation might not be as cool or creative but its the thought that counts and what the real reason is. Like being honest to others and puuting them before yourself. I try to keep my self calm and peaceful like the heart calmy pushing blood throughout your body but when you do extra work and exercise it starts pumping faster and wilder like when certain things get you mad. For example when someone insults your parents you get mad and you start changing and anger clouds your judge ment so that is why I chose the heart to symbolize me as a person and to which the Heart and me are similar metaphoracly and literaly. Also When you see a heart you think of love and kindess and freindships and those are good thoughts instead of bad ones.

3 thoughts on “PlayDoh”